Ramona Singer: It Is So Clear That Tom Has Not Been Truthful

Ramona calls out Tom for his behavior on the yacht towards her and Sonja.

People seem to be missing the point! It is so clear that Tom has not been truthful. I have been saying this for weeks. Why would I or even Sonja say we were dating him/or being a friend with some benefits? Women don’t lie about these things! I especially have no reason to. You can clearly see in the flashback from 10 years ago what a flirt he was — and still is.

Click here to view the complete post on BravoTV

2016-08-05T15:22:18+00:00 August 5th, 2016|9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Angela Andres August 5, 2016 at 4:09 pm - Reply

Love you this season, totally a breath of fresh air. Usually divorce leaves people bitter but on you its only made you younger!

2. Clilavia Stimmins August 5, 2016 at 5:23 pm - Reply

How come you don’t Snapchat. I follow you but you don’t Snapchat.

• ramona August 5, 2016 at 8:27 pm - Reply

I try! I snapchat when there’s something special going on. I’ll try to do more!

3. pamrla August 6, 2016 at 9:25 am - Reply

I take it “Tom” is,LuAnns future hubby. I would let lions lie in this case. Its a case that in her eyes the past is just that not viewed as a unethical behavior or the in ablity to be monogamous. One of those lessons time will play out whether or not he has changed.

4. Melissa Dyer August 6, 2016 at 2:57 pm - Reply

What perfume do you wear that smells like grapefruits?

5. E. Trusio August 6, 2016 at 3:08 pm - Reply

You go Ramona!

6. Lucy August 9, 2016 at 7:27 am - Reply

It’s understandable what you are trying to get Luann to see because your friends. If you keep trying to get her to see the truth it going to jeopardize your friendship. Sometimes you just have to step back and let the snake hang himself…it will happen!

7. Gigi C August 15, 2016 at 4:54 am - Reply

You have changed so much on the show since your divorce. You are much calmer, kinder and classier, You look more beautiful than ever and handled your divorce like a real trouper. You showed the viewers a different side of you and I bet Mario is one sorry guy that he ever let you go!!!

8. Rose August 25, 2016 at 4:14 pm - Reply

He’s an opportunist, self centered and shallow; all out for himself. Although on the flip side, it seems, so is Luann. They may just be the “perfect match”. LOVE, neither of them know what it is, and because of that, they may very well be happy. You girls did everything you could out of love and concern for your friend. You all did your best, now just let it unravel the way it’s supposed to. As Bethenny said if she sees him screwing another woman in the street, she will not say a word. Just desserts for Luann.