The one thing about me is that I have always been transparent about any cosmetic work that I have done. So transparent that I have even had procedures on the show. But for some reason the audience is fascinated and still thinks and say I have done other procedures that I have not, so here is my list of things that have been done!!! So you all can stop speculating!
My Have Not list!
- My nose, have you seen it, its actually far from perfect and one side of my nostril is bigger than the other!!!
- Facelift! Nope
- Neck, nothing, nada! Wish I could since it’s a sore subject for me.
- Cheeks? Implants? Again nope, do not think so at all. Gaining an ounce of weight goes directly to my face! that’s why it sometimes seems fuller.
- Lips??? They are thin, lip liner and the way you put your lipstick on and highlight the center of the bottom of your lip truly helps to create an illusion.
My Haves!!! And I am proud of them….
- Botox, yes for many years, on my forehead, the side of my eyes (crow’s feet) I do Botox about 2x as year as needed, but I do it as light as possible so there is movement to my face.
- MicroNeedling, this helps with collagen and makes your pores smaller.
- Skincare products: Currently using all Ageless By Ramona products.
- Ip Intense Pulse light for sunspots (IPL) is a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes, including photorejuvenation (e.g. the treatment of skin pigmentation, sun damage.
- The C02RE, Carbon Dioxide (C02) Fractional Laser (3rd generation) Resurfacing removes layers of skin tissue in a fractionated method (columns of skin are removed, leaving the skin surrounding each column intact to aid in healing) to help reduce “age-spots” (this was featured on Season 9 ep 5), …
- Eyes: about 5 years ago, I had procedure to lift the lids, I had excess skin which comes from aging and I had that corrected.
- Eyes again, I have had Juvederm, which is an injectable filler. As you age the skin drops down and it begins to make your skin look hollow underneath.
- Season 8 I had hair extensions put in. But have since removed them, its my own hair all of it.
- Eyelash extensions!! YES, YES YES
So there you have it my procedures, I truly have nothing to hid, I also must say that I have great genes! I stay as hydrated as I can, eat healthy and stay in shape.