Being Ageless

The one thing about me is that I have always been transparent about any cosmetic work that I have done.   So transparent that I have even had procedures on the show.   But for some reason the audience is fascinated and still thinks and say I have done other procedures that I have not, so here is my list of things that have been done!!! So you all can stop speculating!

My Have Not list!

1. My nose, have you seen it, its actually far from perfect and one side of my nostril is bigger than the other!!!
  2. Facelift! Nope
  3. Neck, nothing, nada! Wish I could since it’s a sore subject for me.
  4. Cheeks? Implants? Again nope, do not think so at all.   Gaining an ounce of weight goes directly to my face! that’s why it sometimes seems fuller.
  5. Lips??? They are thin, lip liner and the way you put your lipstick on  and highlight the center of the bottom of your lip truly helps to create an illusion.

My Haves!!! And I am proud of them….

1. Botox, yes for many years, on my forehead, the side of my eyes (crow’s feet) I do Botox about 2x as year as needed, but I do it as light as possible so there is movement to my face.
  2. MicroNeedling, this helps with collagen and makes your pores smaller.
  3. Skincare products:   Currently using all Ageless By Ramona products.
  4. Ip Intense Pulse light for sunspots  (IPL) is a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes, including  photorejuvenation (e.g. the treatment of skin pigmentation, sun damage.
  5. The C02RE, Carbon Dioxide (C02) Fractional Laser (3rd generation) Resurfacing removes layers of skin tissue in a fractionated method (columns of skin are removed, leaving the skin surrounding each column intact to aid in healing) to help reduce “age-spots” (this was featured on Season 9 ep 5), …
  6. Eyes: about 5 years ago, I had procedure to lift the lids, I had excess skin which comes from aging and I had that corrected.
  7. Eyes again, I have had Juvederm, which is an injectable filler. As you age the skin drops down and it begins to make your skin look hollow underneath.
  8. Season 8 I had hair extensions put in. But have since removed them, its my own hair all of it.
  9. Eyelash extensions!! YES, YES YES

So there you have it my procedures, I truly have nothing to hid, I also must say that I have great genes! I stay as hydrated as I can, eat healthy and stay in shape.

2018-05-09T14:13:51+00:00May 9th, 2017|10 Comments

10 Comments

1. Patty Miller May 20, 2017 at 12:12 am - Reply

Ramona
    I also have different size nostrils, oh well you look great! I would love to have eye lids done, will try Rodan & Fields! Don’t change, you are a fun, loving person,

2. Janet Romey June 29, 2017 at 5:54 pm - Reply

Romona I love your taste in shoulder less shirts. “Singer Shoulders”. How to dress thin but dress to show off your figure.

Can you do a line on QVC, HSN or Evine? Your hairy coats are awesome too! I like Sonya’s shoes. She should do a pretty shoe line. Sonya’s Shoes

Janet

3. Patricia November 14, 2017 at 7:49 pm - Reply

Ramona who is your dermatologist and where do you get your Botox done?

4. Penny Galloway December 17, 2017 at 3:35 pm - Reply

U are a true fountain of youth such an inspiration to people everywhere

5. Rebecca Yaeger January 23, 2018 at 9:13 pm - Reply

You look amazing and I love your honesty! I’m going to try the fractional laser thanks to you.

6. Susan Fulmer March 3, 2018 at 8:32 am - Reply

Ramona, you rock! I just did my first session of microneedling.. I’m excited to do the others soon too. Thanks for sharing and you look amazingly beautiful

7. Tori April 30, 2018 at 3:39 am - Reply

Ramona at your age you look better than jealous Betheny!

8. Sharon Clarke July 8, 2018 at 2:51 am - Reply

Can we get your skincare range in England? I’m 60 and think u look great x

9. Ana August 18, 2018 at 9:03 am - Reply

My husband and I were watching the show the other night and he asked, “She’s 61?!?!” I had to look up what you do and have done to look so awesome. I’m going to check out your skin care line because your skin definitely is amazing.

10. Penny Galloway September 6, 2018 at 1:20 am - Reply

Who does your laser treatments? I want to make an appointment but don’t trust anyone in my state please start listing your doctor’s that do great work and are trust worthy . We love you Ramona